It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:32 pm

Points Values April 2017 
Site Admin

Post Points Values April 2017
Generally speaking, when people have created army lists they have sent the army lists in and I have added in the points values as its very quick for me to do - however a couple of people have expressed an interest in seeing the values for their own use so here they are.

Attachment:
updated WaC stat sheet ROB.pdf [285.2 KiB]
Downloaded 78 times

It is worth mentioning that the Scarab forum has around 562 army lists and they all use this system since the inception of the game.
The exceptions will be where I failed to add the points correctly (!!) or in a few cases where I originally had Durability 8 as 10 points. I am slowly working through and making those changes. If you spot anything, do let me know. Theres no calculations for chariots and elephants yet, but using the existing lists will nail those for you.

Next up the Chariot period lists will be getting an overhaul as Scarab Miniatures will have an Egyptian range coming out in 2017, followed by some suitable opposition. I also intend to finish off a Dark Age Welsh list, and then move into the Crusades/Hundred Years War/Middle Ages, where I have a wealth of material to bring online along with 'English Civil War & Conquest' and 'Divine Wind'
There is also a whole new series of scenarios and Battle Objectives for you to game with.

Some of this material may well end up in print if all goes to plan. I would welcome Historical Narrative Battle scenarios, I have had several published in the wargames press and I really would like to see some more - do get in touch if you are interested.

As ever, feedback and comments are more than welcome and if there is an army list out there you want to see online (or may be even in print), just draft it up and send it to me so I can check them and get them online - thank you

Kind regards
Rob Broom

www.warandconquest.co.uk

Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:33 pm