It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:17 am

Seasons Greetings for 2016 and heres to 2017 
Site Admin

Post Seasons Greetings for 2016 and heres to 2017
Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays to all our customers and friends

Its been a busy year here on non wargaming related activities but I hope that 2017 will bring a number of new releases.

We have more Egyptians being sculpted currently and I have seen photos of the completed greens so we can set out on that range properly.

We will also expand the WW2 1/48th scale and Projekt X ranges and if the next play test is satisfactory I hope to be able to get the WW2/PX rules properly underway

For War & Conquest I have decided to revisit my plans on the supplements and so need to get typing - volunteers who fancy typing up some expanded army lists, history/background or scenarios for some famous battle please step forward!! In the interim, more revamped/formatted lists will be on the forum early in the New Year along with a new batch of army lists for War & Sorcery.

Finally for the Great War there are a couple more packs I want to add to the existing ranges theres Austrian/German artillery/crew and Italian mortar to start with - plus our MKV* is finally available

Feel free to use this thread/topic to discuss your projects for 2017 - in between all the above I hope to finish off my Trojan/Mycenaean armies so the Siege of Troy game can go back on tour and also get some Medieval War & Conquest gaming in.

All the best - Rob

www.warandconquest.co.uk

Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:02 pm